The Secure Woman Retreat 2016 (Final Checklist)
We’re just one week away from our The Secure Woman retreat. We’re praying that God will use this weekend away in Lake Geneva to deepen our relationship with Him and with each other as sisters.
Here are 6 Important Details to be aware of as you prepare for our time away:
- Room Check: You can arrive as early as 4:00pm on Friday. If you’re able, take a half or full day off from work so you can be on time for the beginning of our retreat at 7:00pm.
- Transportation: Solidify whom you will be riding up with to the retreat.
- Pajama Party: Bring pajama’s for our Saturday night pajama & popcorn party!
- Meals: All meals are included beginning with breakfast on Saturday
- What to Bring:
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Extra cash
- Bible (we’ll have some on hand if you don’t have one)
- You DO NOT need to bring bedding
- A Relaxed Attitude
1724 W. Main Street
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
(lodging will be at the Geneva Bay Centre)